“Everyone works so well together here in Minto. It’s like we are a team. The support we receive from the community, Town and other businesses is amazing”Read Their Story
To help you get established in Minto, we’ve created a special job-finding service just for you. Contact the Wellington County Employment Resource Centre to book an appointment with an employment counsellor who can help you find a great job suited to your skills and experience.
Employment Resource Centre
138 Wyndham St. N
Guelph, ON N1H 4E8
8:30am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri
You can also start looking for new jobs now using our region-specific Live & Work Minto online job bank tool.
Live & Work Minto is a multi-faceted solution providing job seekers with a one-stop location to find local job postings on an interactive map.
Northern Lights Canada provides the following services and programs at both their Fergus and Mount Forest Locations:
• Job Search and Training Supports (workshops and counselling)
• Employment Counselling
• Second Career Programme
• COJG-Canadian Ontario Job Grant, *Placement Supports
Work with Employers
• Support in identifying human resource needs and filling vacancies with the skills needed.
• Resume screening and job matching
• Access to job posting services
• Space and coordination of job fairs and interviewing
*Some employers may be eligible for financial incentives to offset some of the costs of providing on-the-job training and work experience.